Beer leagues unwritten rules
1. Show up on time. Don't make the rest of the team wonder if
we are gonna forfiet.
2. If you tell us your coming to the game, be a man and show up no matter what.
3. Pay your league fees. I don't care if you are a superstar. Pay your damn fees/
4. Don't bitch about playing time when you rarely show up and when you do
you go 4 for 4. (Four errors and Four K's)
5. When using my bat/helment/glove, don't throw it in anger. It's not my
stuffs fault you suck.
6. Don't even think about using my wood bat because if you break it, I'm gonna be
really pissed off.
7. Don't get thrown out at the plate because you didn't slide because your
wife/girlfriend/boyfriend won't wash your pants.
8. If you make an error, don't bitch about why you made the error. IE "The
sun was in my eyes"/"I hurt my arm or whatever" Just accept it like a man and say
I messed up or my bad.
9. Don't argue every damn call. We all know the blue sucks, hell you suck, and the league even
sucks so just move on.
10. Finally, don't ask to borrow my cup/jock. Thats just gross.